[Dailydrool] photobucket link

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:36:37 PST 2011

Hi all, just sharing a few photos of the herd.
I have caught  a cold, laying low, wanted to get more sleep, but half the pack sequestered my bed again.  I guess being vertical is better given my stuffy head, but Pierre got me up so early...
Anyway, healing drool to all in need.
Thanks Dawn for the mention of the harnesses.  It motivated me to order a couple to try them out.  If it works, I may be fitting all the dogs with them.  I hate that when they pull, they choke.  Good post.
Sniffles, sniffles, hack, hack...
sleepy Jackie and the very comfortable herd
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/pierre219/recent%20photos/?action=view&current=DSC_0410.jpg