[Dailydrool] OMG ! Raccoon poop

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 07:13:00 PST 2011

Oh No,  in answer to your question  Raccoon Poop is the most  highly lethal
 poo on earth !!!!  I watched a show about this and have  read articles on
it that it can actually kill a dog or a cat within hours of  ingestion  if
you dont get them to the vet immediately. It is by far the  worst thing
besides poison that a dog or cat can ingest. the poop has some kind  of enzyme in
it that attacks the domestic animals liver

we have raccoons around here also, I tether Annie every morning and I put a
 leash on Maagie when they go out in the morning before daylight,  I check
the perimeter of my yard at first daylight and I have a completely fenced
in  yard,  doesn't matter Raccoons know how to get in,  we have one that
poos on the roof of our shed . they are climbers  check around your  trees
before you allow your dogs to run free,  besides the poop, if  my girls saw one
on the ground I know for a fact they would go after it and a  raccoon will
kill a dog, they go for the throat and wont let go !  when I  was a teenager
I ran a muskrat trap line with my brother, occasionally we caught  a coon,
they are vicious

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie