[Dailydrool] carrots,zucchini, pineapple & maters...oh my!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Fri Nov 18 08:31:16 PST 2011

my herd LOVES carrots.  big ones, little ones, frozen ones, fresh from the dirt ones..doesn't matter.  i try to get the baby ones for them...the bag lasts longer & i think they are sweeter.  silly dogs drool like they are eating prime rib!  been eating them for years...would rather have a carrot than a biscuit.

they also get frozen blueberries, apples, bananas (ummm like pudding..try it) , & an odd strawberry or two.  lowla will knock you over to get a piece of pineapple.  she also likes zuchinni.  buster will steal some avacado , peach, & mango but he will spit the zuchini right back at you.

the all time fave here tho is MATERS.  there are not enough tomatoes on the planet for the dogs in this house.  i swear buster's first family owned a pizzeria!  he obsesses over them.  strips the plants clean from the garden.  dove into a bushel basket at a farmers market.  will fight you over a bagful & win.  can open a can of v-8 with his teeth, tip it back & drink it.  counter surf, pop the lid on the crock pot & help himself to home made sauce as it cooks (get the idea?)

lowla is almost as bad with her love for them but she has manners.  sally eats them because the others do.

the only biscuits i buy are the blueberry ones from nutro (i think) because they smell so good they make me want to put milk on them & have them for breakfast...

lois &
buster...(i get my stitches out on monday..no more franken butt or lump!!)
lowla (he's such a beast)
sally (not a clue)

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip"@  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com