[Dailydrool] what not to swallow

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri Nov 18 08:37:18 PST 2011

Otway everyone although it may give a story to tell please do NOT leave tinsel, ornaments, dog dangerous foods or anything else that your dog can get it is better to not decorate than to endanger your dog. Tinsel, hooks and such can kill and injure. When Dice swallowed rocks several yrs ago (even thou he is watched like a hawk) the surgeon at the emergency hospital told me that the second most preformed surgery after spay and neuter is removing foreign objects. Some dogs survive like my Dice some don't and some never get the surgery because certain items can not be seen on x-ray and these dogs just die. So please be careful especially this time of year. Heck be careful all time of the year.
Hugs,
Judy