[Dailydrool] BBR Inc.'s 3rd Annual Howliday Bazaar, 12/4 in Mundelein, IL

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 09:55:22 PST 2011

Please join us! All breeds are invited - dogs must be dog and people friendly and current on vaccinations. Please feel free to share this event with anyone in the Northern IL area that may like to attend.  Thanks, Kirsten.

3rd Annual Howliday Bazaar
K9 Playtime, Mundelein, IL

Start the howliday season off on the right paw - with a party for you and your hound! This is our 3rd Howliday Bazaar and we have more vendors and rescues than ever before. Stop by to do some holiday shopping for people and pets, treat your hound to a much needed holiday grooming session ($20 for bath, nails and ears or $5 nail trims!), enjoy our bake sale, pictures with Santa AND Mrs. Claus will be from 1pm - 2:15pm, bring your dog for a session with an Animal Communicator or bring a picture of your pet, lots of raffles, lots of cash and carry baskets/items, adoptable pets and FREE INDOOR doggie playtime! We'll also be hopping to holiday tunes provided by DJ - Mark Nelson.

A few rescues will be joining us this year in hopes of getting even more adoptable pets adopted. We are happy to welcome As Good As Gold Golden Retriever Rescue, On Angels' Wings - all breed, cat and dog rescue, Save A Pet - all breed, cat and dog rescue and The Lab Connection Lab Rescue.

Sun., 12/4, 11:30am - 2pm
K9 Playtime
403 Washingon Blvd., Unit 1