[Dailydrool] Blind hound looking for home

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:10:40 PST 2011

Rufus is 5 yrs old and blind from glaucoma, in upstate NY. The owner is posting him to rehome, and I don't have more info at this point. He has eyes in the photo, so I don't what treatment has been done for the glaucoma. No enucleation at this point. Reportedly good with kids, dogs, and cats. I will call about him later today I think. I'm dying to bring him home myself - I miss my blind boys something fierce, but since I just brought Tucker home a few weeks ago I'm not sure. Maybe someone else would love add a sweet blind houndie to the family? I can send the link and info to anyone interested.... He is a lovely dark tri.

Synthia, playing in the snow with
Zuma, Kauhuna, Pearl, Tucker
Cardiff and Griffin

Sent from my Verizon iPhone