[Dailydrool] Rocky the Hero & Tybee

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:55:37 PST 2011

Wow! Rocky needs a cape and a Hero badge for saving his slave! And some
people think bassets are dumb....NOT! What a special hound Sammie has. So
glad to hear everything is ok!

BaRCSE Tybee will be going on a home trial this weekend to a lovely lady
who has two small dogs and recently lost a standard poodle to old age. Ty
did the home visit with me and turned on the charm while we were there and
Betty said right then that she thought he was pretty perfect. She's been a
little concerned because she's an older lady and she wanted to make sure
that Tybee will always be taken care of if she becomes disabled but her
mind was made up once she found out that BaRCSE has our adopters agree
right up front to return their hound to us if they can no longer care for
it. I think this is going to be a wonderful situation for Ty so we have all
paws crossed for him. The Houndettes are going to miss him terribly. Well,
Ginger and Shadow will. Jersey and Suzy not so much but Ty and the other
two play together a lot. Ginger actually loves this guy and has been really
terrific with him instead of trying to eat him every time I turn around.
Tybee has been a great guest for the past few months while he's recovered
from his surgery and I'm going to miss him a lot too!

Please continue to vote, vote, vote! Here's the website:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_shelterchallengeresults
and
the group is Basset Rescue Crew of the Southeast in SC. Thank you so much
for your continued support and the hounds especially thank you!

The Houndettes and Tybee are slinging drool to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with foster boy Tybee