[Dailydrool] Keep those Christmas stories coming!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:16:12 PST 2011

I am thoroughly enjoying reading everyone's Christmas stories. What fun &
what wonderful memories. And I loved the one about Harry & his stocking.
Just another reason why I love Bassets so much. Those personalities are
just amazing.

Sending heart healing drool for the passing of Shadow & our other furbabies
who have gone to the Bridge. I love being a part of the Drool & somehow
feel like our passion for Bassets makes us all some strange & wonderful
family and I always share the tears & sorrows as well as the fun &
laughter. May your hearts find peace with each passing day.

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!!!! Why am I hearing that theme song, "Gotta Fly Now" -
Rocky, you are a true hero in every sense of the word.

Healing drool to all in need.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."