[Dailydrool] A true Basset hero

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Nov 18 13:09:56 PST 2011

Ruger, Director of ASTT woofing in.  I would like to send out a proud salute to Rocky for saving his momma from the endless sleep monster.  Way to go Rocky! By my woof as Director of ASTT Rocky will be placed in the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team's Hall of Heros.

To CIC Bo, I would like to nominate Rocky for a Silver Bone Award for his meritorious service to his human. Rocky  brings great creidt upon himself, to the Pacific Basset Feet, and to the Basset Nation!

Ruger,
Director of ASTT
HQ ASTT, Florida