[Dailydrool] Confusing Posts

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 20:59:05 PST 2011

This was on tonight's Daily Drool but later,  there was a post that the
blind dog had been adopted.  Is it the same  dog?  It's a bit confusing when
posts overlap each other.

Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:10:40 -0500
From: Ross Hounds  <mtnbassets at hotmail.com>
To: "dailydrool at dailydrool.org"  <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
Subject: [Dailydrool] Blind hound looking  for home

Rufus is 5 yrs old and blind from  glaucoma, in upstate NY. The owner is
posting him to rehome, and I don't have  more info at this point. He has eyes
in the photo, so I don't what treatment has  been done for the glaucoma. No
enucleation at this point. Reportedly good with  kids, dogs, and cats. I
will call about him later today I think. I'm dying to  bring him home myself -
I miss my blind boys something fierce, but since I just  brought Tucker home
a few weeks ago I'm not sure. Maybe someone else would love  add a sweet
blind houndie to the family? I can send the link and info to anyone
interested.... He is a lovely dark tri.

Synthia, playing in the snow  with
Zuma, Kauhuna, Pearl, Tucker
Cardiff and Griffin