[Dailydrool] da Crismuss Tree

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:29:09 PST 2011

DIs Conly. We no hab a crissmuss tree no more but not cawse of me nor
Llewis nor Nigel. Nope. It da big hairy dat did it in. Firss year he heer
dey puttd up da tree juss usuwal. Den dey wented out. Leff he outta da
crate.
Dey come home ebbrey glass ornymint offa da bottom of da tree an on da dog
bed. Not broke!! Not a 1. Dey all fine. But didint mattr to MomPerson all
da same she pullt all da glass ornymints off an next yeer dere no tree.
***sigh***
I wood lub my own bafroom in da hawse......
Drool an love to all whut needs it
Conly of Conley Llewis Nigel an Cooper