[Dailydrool] that unforgettable thanksgiving tale.......

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 10:54:46 PST 2011

would someone care to repeat that wonderful tale of the dog with the turkey on his head going down the hall?  i have only been a drooler since oct 2009, but i recall someone posted that as a repeat sround this time and i not only roared with laughter but repeated it all thanksgiving day!  can some who can accurately describe it repeat it again for those who haven't heard it?
gus and i wish all our Drool family a wonderful thanksgiving. Lord knows that with these hounds in our home and hearts, we have plenty for which to be thankful!
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-i saw da bird comin in da howse taday!  AHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!