[Dailydrool] Da MomPerson All scited

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:53:12 PST 2011

DIS Nigel. I dunno. Da MomPerson all scited bout sum tb show tomorow nite.
Not won she watch needer. I dunno why dere'nt any bassets onit that we nose
about.
She say someone neme a Jimmy Buffitt gone be on. She say are regissterd
nemes all songs by dis Buffert guy. Llewis's is Bonsai's Gravity STorm an
mine are Bonsai's Quietly Making Noise TD.
Oh yeh I wented for a walker taday in da wheels. In da park MomPerson teke
da LEESH OFF an Ise FREE FREE FREE. I go ahedt to meke shure ebberfing
safe. Saw a squrrl an CHASTED it. I canit go very fass but I kin go.Den if
dere peepels or dogs comin da leesh go on agin, or when we leeb da park.
Enyways it were a nize walker.
Drool an love to whomever needs it (didint fink I knowd dat word, didja?)
Nigel ob
Nigel, Llewis, Conley ad Cooper