[Dailydrool] Help me out here---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 16:47:05 PST 2011

Momma here---and I need to know something here---I got a very nice Thanksgiving card with a gift certificate from the Slobbershop (oh yea---my favorite!!) in the mail. It is from Sister Daisy.
Sister Daisy says she didnt send it--she loves me, but she said her cookie money is nada.
I would love to propery thank the folks that sent this--so can you please contact me off list?? Please!!!!

And as a side note-----
This is for clueless momPerson----when someone prints the ever famous" Turkey Story"---keep Snoopy away from the computer.
Just trust us on this. I have been lucky on deleting it before da Brudder got wind of this great event.

Drool to all in need!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake