[Dailydrool] Woofles and Raffles

Nan Fetters nanfetters at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 19:48:19 PST 2011

I received my Christmas basket from Buster's Woofle this weekend and
my grandkids and Tabitha, the basset, have all been enjoying the great
gifts. We have been trying on the scarf and reindeer antlers and I am
not sure who will wear what to the  Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
waddle and Charleston parade in a couple of weeks, but I know we will
have special basset gear just in time for the waddle. What a wonderful
way to help our basset buddies. I went to the House of Puddle's raffle
site and they have some terrific things in their raffle. These raffles
and or woofles are such a fun way to help our 4 legged friends I hope
everyone can check them out and buy some tickets. Nan Fetters and
Tabitha (I want the scarf, it's so soft)