[Dailydrool] Indoor plumbing (Nigel?)

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sun Nov 20 21:22:15 PST 2011

Bev, this might not work out too well for you, as my one dog who
needs/requires indoor facilities whenever it's raining, the stars are
not in alignment or is suffering a mood swing is a Shih Tzu....

At first it was OUR bathroom floor, upon which we hastily began placing
pee pads  (logical to her I guess, as after all, WE used that room...
tho not exactly that way....) now it is the laundry room, also known as
Annie's bathroom. Apparently she prefers a bit more privacy... that room
is at end of hall. We can always tell it's been used as she comes
running down the hall in her "I've done something wonderful that
deserves a treat" mode. Our shoulders slump, treat is given, and we plod
down the hallway to see if she missed the target and/or more paper
towels are needed.

We put heavy-duty towels down and then pee pad on top. She has good aim,
but sometimes goes into the scratching frenzy and then everything has to
be replaced. But at least she doesn't pee on carpet or anywhere else in
house anymore.

Riche