[Dailydrool] Habbin company

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 12:22:34 PST 2011

Dis be Evil Annie, we muss be habbin company coz me and Maggie gotz Turkey
baffs, mom sez we stink like dirty dogs, speak fur yourself you old bat !
so her gotz all  da  bottles ob special shampoo out and we both got  turkey
baffs,  daddy helps dis time coz momma takin terapy fur her bad knee  so
daddy helps her out. an dey go shoppin a gazillion times an bring home a
gazillion bags ob food and mommy hauls out dis big bottle ob her wine, an her
sez dey going  ta hab at-piti-zers whut ebber dem are???  meez nose  Annie ,
dem doze little cracker thingees dat you eat befor da big chow  down  mommy
calls dem finger foods an her sez we get nuttin  dat  whut her sez  NUTTIN
!!!! not ebbin a treet fur being good girls in da bath  tub !  we tink we
gone call Brudder Elwood and Nigel  maybe gets ta  gether fur our own party go
fur a cruise round da park on Nigels hot  wheels

Happy Turkey day frum Evil Annie & Maggie Wags and da old bat dat libs  wif
us too   bwahahahahah