[Dailydrool] Wilson and the Christmas Tree...

Suzan Wedig wedig at strato.net
Tue Nov 22 11:42:06 PST 2011

This year I decided to put up the Christmas trees early in time for Thanksgiving.  The tree in the living room is huge, in fact the ornaments and lights nearly touch the floor.  Not concerned about Wilson getting under the tree, but have had problems with ornaments in the past.  Wilson and Webster (ATB) would try to eat the ornaments.  I ‘ve learned not to put ‘yummy’ ornaments too low.  I read on the Daily Drool about placing jingle bells at the bottom of the tree to alert us to supicious activity.  I’ve placed 20 bells at the bottom of the tree—still waiting to see if they’re effective.

The 2nd tree is a little 4 ft. tree on a table top.  It’s dedicated to Wilson.  All the ornaments are of Basset Hounds collected over the last 20 years.  I also bought photo ornaments for Wilson’s photos.  I purchased special angel photo ornaments for all my ATB angels since 1955.

Suzan,
owned by Wilson (http://www.strato.net/~wedig/wilson.html)