[Dailydrool] Because of one dog...

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 14:05:42 PST 2011

Oh, how I relate to that subject. It only takes one hound. And then you have two...and maybe three.

Lady Jane was our first. She was so wonderful, we fostered. Since then we have had a succession of hounds. Our biggest change has been this year, when we lost Abner, then Belvedere, and took in two fosters. Though Holly is still a foster, I think she's hanging by a thread. Dexter is definitely being adopted at Tri-State's Howliday Party.

It only takes a single hound to start the love. And then you feel more love...and on and on it goes.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets