[Dailydrool] How Bassets came into my Life

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 05:32:29 PST 2011

It's my parent's fault that I LOVE bassets..My parents had bassets before
they had children..If my father were still alive they would have been
married 62  years...so in 62 years of marriage we (our family) has had many many
bassets and  many many dogs and cats.  Both my parents were huge animal
lovers/rescuers.  My father could NEVER say no to an animal in  need...birds,
turtles, ducks, etc.  I particularly love the basset breed as  I love their
personalities ..my parents taught me that they were "clown" dogs  and they are
so right.

Shelley with Abraham Ga-linkin , Polly Esther and Violet Rose (all ATB)
-just three of the oh so many bassets in my life