[Dailydrool] OBR coffee fundraiser with Moondoggie coffee...

Kristy A Meyers kawarner at umich.edu
Wed Nov 23 03:34:30 PST 2011

Hi All,
Moondoggie Coffee has done it again! They have stepped up and helped
OBR set up a fundraiser from Nov. 18 to the 27 for homeless hounds in
OH. 30% of all Cinnamon Hazelnuggs coffee will go to OBR. In additon,
20% of other sales including coffee, tea, cocoa and dog buscuits will
also benefit OBR during this time. Please mention OBR in the comments
section that comes up when you fill out the billing information. We
are unable to pull any hounds due to lack of funds. It is a Wonderful
time to purchase gifts for all the coffee and tea lovers you know for
the holidays. Stock up! Even the purchase of one bag will help us..so
thank you in advance. There are also chocolates available from Malleys
Chocolate shop on our homepage too. Have a wonderful holiday season!
Kristy Meyers, proud foster and furever mom to many ohio hounds!