[Dailydrool] Tana Girls are so talented

LowriderMutts@gmail.com lowridermutts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:52:01 PST 2011

Hi to all my fellow houndies and houndettes!

My mama says we lurk (whatever that means) but I wanted to paw to you
tonite.  In one of my more thoughtful moments, I ordered special
ornymints from the Tana Girls for my new siblings.  The Tana Girls do
this great fund-raiser to help Auntie Leslie care for the Basset
Rescue of Montana hounds.  I have my own ornymint that the amazing
Blossom made for me  several years ago, but I realized that my new
play-toy, I mean play-mate (not-a-basset) and the silly cats that
joined us this year did not have anything to hang on the tree.  Annie
Belle and her Tana sisters took care of that for me, and they did a
beautiful job!  They even purrrsonalized the cat ornymints, and the
colors look like royal jewels.  So pretty!  Now we will each have a
special ball to hang on the tree for Santa Paws to see!  (Plus I
think I get bonus points for being nice to my new siblings AND
helping the Montana houndies at the same time.)  If you want to help
the Montana houndies too, you can reach the talented Tana Girls at
pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Drool to all in need!

Woofs & wags,
Miss Freckles the Flower Child