[Dailydrool] Thank you to rescues

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 20:14:33 PST 2011

 I would like to thank all of the rescues who have helped Ohio Basset Rescue out inour time of need. We had about 12-14 bassets in 3 weeks. All Ears took a very sick male we did not know was sick at the time and we are hoping he even makes it. House of Puddles took a couple of seniors for us. Guardian Angel helped by taking a hound. Helena Poist, Cindy Heron and Chris Williams of BROOD for helping with alot of transporting. Helena also got other rescues Adopt Smokey and Michigan Coalition for Dogs to take some of these hounds. We had so many going every where if I missed somebody I apologize. i just wanted to thank everybody who helped the Ohio Hounds. Luckily some also got adopted too. We have just started taking in hounds again, hopefully with donations we can keep up.

Thanks again,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB

Moon Doggies Coffee, Malley's Chocolate and the latest Cook Book for Rescue is available at www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Shop now for the Holidays!!