[Dailydrool] BLOAT VIDEO

Becky and Georgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 24 12:42:57 PST 2011

yes indeed the video describes the start of it for sure but Miss Becky was racing
with other dogs in the park after her supper (atoo much action after food)? and in middle of night 3ish she started whimpering and couldn't sit still for a second. She also got sick.  She never whimpered before or after. So at 8ish we went to vet across street and as I said the tech said she didn't know what was wrong and I was leaving to go to another vet by bus other end of town   Dr. B walked in and recognized it immediately and she was
operated on that day and sent to doggie hospital for a week.
It is very scary. She kept getting sick cuz of lonliness so they wouldn't release her till a vet she knew came in.
She was lively and passing blood but did recover.
Sending this cuz I never heard of it before and the signs are obvious esp the whimpering
Georgie