[Dailydrool] bloat a

Becky and Georgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 23 14:21:55 PST 2011

Sandi thx for the info .  Miss Becky had
intusseption at age 2 and I never heard of
it before but did take her to her vet. The tech didn't recognize it and I  was on my way to another vet when Dr Boughen walked in diagnosed it immediately and she had
surgery that day and in doggie hospital for a week till she was sprung by another
vet Dr. Bass.  It took six months to heal including baby food and I lived in dread of it coming back. It comes on so suddenly
So again thx.
GEorgie