[Dailydrool] Sumfun fishy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:55:40 PST 2011

Ok dis Nigel. Sumfuns wrongo heer. We watches da TB. Yes we does, we not
stoopit. We see dat dat day whut peepels stuff theyselves with toikey an
stuff comin rite up now, mebbe even tomorro. An we nose da MomPerson she
LUB Toikey. She allus buys too big a toikey so she gots tons leffover. An
we git sum two.
Yes.
An dis yeer we no see no toilkey. Or sparegrass. Or taters. Or graybee.
Llewis whut? I bizee. No my spelling is not wurster then ebber. Ok so
hotshot whut I spell rong? Ok Ok slow down spell it slo. g r a v e y.
 Dat rite?
Ok. Fank you. Ise fankful youse my brudder, smartass, ok?
No really I am. Yes I is. Dont tell me Im not when I am. Llewis....youse
come BACK HEER! You nose I canit chase youse you liddel...waitll I git in
dese wheels you.
Oh nebermine.
Enywayz da MomPerson not bringing in any ob dis toikey day stuff meke me
think she an DadPerson not eeting heer dis yeer. Goin up to
dat oder place dey go to sumtime.
DIS BE A TRASHADEE!!!!!! Meen we no gets leffoffers.  Dey leeb we behiney,
an we sit droolin all dey (sob) finkin ob dat pore toikey gib up he life an
we not gittin any.
Ahhwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Oop
Ise sorry ise gits so motional.
I hope da ressobyouse hab a wunnerful Toikey Day an donit worry about
we..... we git by...............somehow.......

Love an Drool to them in need,
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper
llewis llewis hurry sent dis heer she come!!!