[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 15:09:32 PST 2011

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

I was in the market the other day and they had a canned pumpkin display.  Tons
and tons and tons of canned pumkin.  Really big cans.  100% pumkin and they were
only $1 each. Well, I remembered some folks on the drool saying to feed bassets
pumpkin, and, being the clueless momPerson that I am I'd never actually tried
it.  But Snoopy's been chewing on his butt and his poop has been getting really
skinny and he's been struggling to produce it  so I thought (yes, I can think,
theres even a paper on the wall that says I even have a masters degree from
 Santa Clara Univ)  why not?

So I bought 4 cans of the pumpkin.  And I put a really big spoonful in each dogs
food.  For a couple of days.  Last night on our walk Snoopy pooped.  Instead of
struggling and having a bunch of tiny little bunny rabbit poop he pooped 3 logs
and it took him about 4 or 5 seconds .  Probably the healthiest, easiest poop
I've ever seen him make.  Three days of pumpking twice a day and he's SO much
better.

I give it to Cyrus too.  He had no problems before and I see no difference, but
he really likes the pumpkin.  I put a big dollup in the side of the food bowl.
 Cyrus eats his first.  Snoopy saves his for last. They both eat the pumpkin.

It's cheap and it's easy and it made my Snoopy better.

Next time maybe I won't wait until the store puts it under my nose to do what
droolers say to do.

I'm going to buy a couple of cases at a dollar a can.

more later from the clueless momPerson