[Dailydrool] Help us help Groove (TSBHR)

D M jrsygrl71 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 15:18:16 PST 2011

Hi all-

Every now & then (more often than we like), we get in a dog that just needs a break!  Groove is one of those dogs.  He has had one set back after another & his medical bills have been mounting.  We have set up a ChipIn pageto help raise money to pay for his care: http://tristatebassets.chipin.com/groove .   We only like to do this for extreme cases & once you read the story on his page, you'll be able to see why we set this up for him.  We know it's a tough time of the year, but please, reach out to family & friends & post this link on your personal Facebook pages.  All we ask is that you spread the word.  Every little bit counts & it all adds up quickly.  Thank you all for your ongoing support & generosity!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Dana
www.tristatebassets.org