[Dailydrool] Other Basset Rescues in the top ten of their respective states

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 17:13:08 PST 2011

Congratulations BaRCSE on winning this week's weekly challenge. Woo hoo. If we think we can win a grand prize, we should stay voting for BaRCSE for the next few weeks until the end of the challenge (Dec. 19). If we don't, we should switch and try to blitz a second basset rescue into either first place in their state or a weekly winner prize.

There are currently three other basset rescues in the top ten slots in their respective states. (I went through the chart state by state).
They are: "Utah Friends of Basset Hounds"--currently fourth in the state of Utah (UT); "Looziana Basset Hound Rescue"--currently sixth in the state of Louisiana (LA); and "Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue"--currently ninth in the state of Wyoming (WY).

And here is where my computer skills run out. Carolina Basset Hound Rescue might be in the top ten in SC since both the frontrunner (McCormick County Humane Society) and BaRCSE, number two in SC, are both no longer eligible for the state prize since they are both weekly winners. If I recall correctly, Jean said they were #12 currently, so with the two frontrunners out of the running, that would put them in tenth place in the state of South Carolina (SC), I think....

So....what'll it be, Droolers? Jane Hay, you should weigh in on your thoughts about BaRCSE's chances for the grand prize; then anyone out there from Utah Friends of Basset Hounds or the others? We should act quickly if we are going to try a last minute blitz.