[Dailydrool] Thanks Tana Gurls

Elizabeth Harmon harmone at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 23 16:28:27 PST 2011

Hi everybody,

This is Maggie's mom from high atop the Blue Ridge in NC.  We just got our
ornymints from the Tana Gurls today.  They are absolutely beautiful!  If you
haven't ordered yours yet, you are missing a great addition to your tree.  Annie
Belle tells me that there are only two more weeks to order them so you can get
them in time for the holidays.

I also ordered some of Malley's chocolate.  It was so good!  And I also got my
copy of "Cookbook for Rescue" that Christine Brookshire compiled.  There are so
many great recipes, I can't decide what to make first.    Maggie says I should
make her some treats.

I am so tickled with all my stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I am most thankful that our troops are being
pulled from Iraq before my son had to go.  He is home in El Paso with his family
instead of across the ocean.  Thank you to all our troops.

Elizabeth with Maggie and Eddie (i'm notabasset but i wannabee)