[Dailydrool] Do you have room for this sweet senior basset?

Melynda Majors melynda.majors at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:28:18 PST 2011

>From Marilyn at House of Puddles, who asked me to post this to the DD:

Can anyone help with Caterpillar? He needs to be in an only dog home
(and I wouldn't trust him with cats, either). He is still fighting too
much here at House of Puddles and just had two terrible fights with
Jeeps this morning. Caterpillar is a sweetheart with people, he loves
being stroked and cuddled and will be your constant companion,
following you everywhere. He just wants his own person so badly and
not have to share them with other dogs. He's very healthy and probably
not that old, about 8 or 9 at the most.  I believe he's house broken.
It's difficult to tell around here, but Lisa Potter, who pulled him
from the shelter and fostered him for several days, says he never went
once in her house.

You can see his picture here:
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/374809_10150359323982714_57351067713_7962277_712911685_n.jpg

If you're on facebook you can see him at
http://www.facebook.com/houseofpuddles or on the HOP website at
www.houseofpuddles.org

Please don't reply to the Drool List but instead contact Marilyn at
mbrazzle at gmail.com or olddogs at houseofpuddles.org if you can help.  I
have met Caterpillar and he really is a big sweet baby, he just needs
to be an only pet.

Thanks,
Melynda
Official HOP Cheerleader