[Dailydrool] Carolina Rescue

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 24 16:28:16 PST 2011

Okay his is the scoop. Sorry for all of the posts! And if the moderators
want to delete them all that is fine with me. I have sent probably ten posts
on this subject and this is what I have concluded from everyone I have heard
from. Utah wants to wait till January and try to get the State vote in the
next challenge so lets all start voting for Carolina Basset Rescue in SC and
they will win the weekly challenge. Here is the link just type in Carolina
Basset  Hound Rescue in SC

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_thankyou