[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge - thank you!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 15:26:17 PST 2011

First, congrats to /BaRCSE/ on winning the weekly challenge prize! I
just wanted to say thank you for choosing CBHR for the current
challenge. We have 59 bassets in foster care and have had to temporarily
close intake for the first time in years due to a shortage of funds and
foster homes. I will post something to our volunteer group to ask people
to vote and I'll put something up on our website as well.

Thanks again, we really appreciate the support!

--
Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue's Low Rider Emporium