[Dailydrool] Tacking The Stomach to Avoid A Full Torsion Bloat

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 15:25:36 PST 2011

As Wendie said, it's easy enough to have your vet tack your basset's stomach
to the muscle wall when she's being spayed.
It costs a little more, but as least I don't have to worry about the stomach
flipping if either Lilie or Daffodil develop bloat.

Lilie's vet spent a lot of time as an emergency vet and she suggested it.
She'd seen too many dogs die because their stomachs flipped.

I highly recommend it.  One less thing to worry about.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil