[Dailydrool] Basset Behavior

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 15:19:07 PST 2011

Hi all!  This is me, Tony, in FL.  Hope everyone had a great holiday
with lots of turkey and pumpkin pie.  I had pumpkin filled kongs, my
favorite.  I wanted to let everyone know that I have started to
fulfill my bassetness.  The MP thought that I was UNUSUAL for a basset
but I proved her WRONG.  I was on the patio and the grandMP was eating
lunch.  I wanted some a out my 2 front feet right on her chair and
looked her in the face with my best soulful look until the MP screamed
at me like I did something terrible.  Well, I got down but.......as
soon as they went inside , I out my feet right back on the chair and
did the neck stretch onto the table.  DRAT, nothing left.  I then
slinked inside.

This is the MP.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  This was the 1st time I
saw this and thought, here we go.  Counter cruising has started.

Drool and prayers to all!!

Tony and the MP, Daria