[Dailydrool] Drool for Dove'

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri Nov 25 14:51:01 PST 2011

Dice's brother Dove' is going to the vet tomorrow morning. On and off for about 5 days he has been doing a bit of a limpy, we think it is his rt foot. They got their heart worm check and lyme vaccine (I also give nosodes) on Tuesday. His foot seemed fine & my husband was with me and says I talk too much so I didn't  have their vet check his foot since he seemed fine.Today Dove' is limping a bit again and looks under the weather he is eating well but just not himself.We got him some doxy to start  today thinking even though vaccinated it may be lyme please I need some drool and whatever else can be spared that it is not worse. I was born a worrier even before I knew what it was.
TY,
Judy