[Dailydrool] stawkings and ornyments fwom da Tana gurls

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at tm.net
Sat Nov 26 04:33:59 PST 2011

Hey ebberbody...we don't post much but, we just gotta taday...we ordered a
ornyment and stawkin' fwom da Tana gurls an it came taday!!!  It is da most
beeeuuuuutamous ornyment wit wittle Tater's name on it an da stawkin' is
just pwetty too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Iffin anybuddy wants da order fwom da
Tana gurls yu betta hurry dey make such nice pwesents...we order fur a new
furend called Tater Tot..she be a fwench bull dog...she sure iz cute an she
camed fwom a rescue too....so git dem orders in.

Gus and Leewoy

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf

Equine Enterprises LLC