[Dailydrool] 2012 Daily Drool calendar shipments

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:38:05 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have gotten a number of questions over the past few days and have seen a
few posts so I wanted to let you all know that calendars have NOT shipped
yet.  We are doing final proofs.  True to form, Michael my printer has
given me several dates that he has blown through.  I am beating on him to
get these out ASAP but he has not given me a date I believe yet.  As soon
as I have a date I believe I will let you all know.  Laura