[Dailydrool] this and that and ty

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 15:32:01 PST 2011

First off,
its been a hard long rough 2 months since we lost my dad,
I have tried so many times to sit and respond to everyone that wrote
me prayers, hugs love and drool, every time I try to respond I end up
sobbing.
I swear I see my dads eyes in everyone I see. To know my dad he would be
having
a fit at me tell me to get my ty`s out and stop crying but its so hard.
I will eventually settle down but being a daddy's girl made it so much
harder.

Secondly I would love some advice Rex has 2 issues one he has been chewing
on his foot
relentlessly the vet checked it out before and there seems to be nothing
there and I was wondering if it
could be anxiety from me going back to work, and his leakage for excited
pees seem to be getting worse
and was wondering if there was a holistic product I could use to settle the
peeing down.

Thirdly  wondering if anyone with extra Christmas cards to send out  I
would love  to have the extra one
my address is

Carolyn Mitchell
9 Academy St
Kentville Nova Scotia
B4N 1S3

Please add me on FB my Carolyn Mitchell email address carolynmitchell2010at
gmail.com (he at symbol would not come up on my laptop)

Healing drool to everyone in need

Carolyn

--

...... Live for today yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is for the
chosen ....