[Dailydrool] Vern the tree topper basset

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 12:10:50 PST 2011

Vern,
  I asm so sorry if I gave the wrong info when some body wanted a basset tree topper. I guess I should have given them the web site for adoptions. LOL  What was I thinking?? I know OBR placed a dog on Thanksgiving one time this was years ago. I called the owner to make sure they got the dog from the transport and she had just walked in with him and then started to scream on the phone.  He had jumped on the table and was eating the turkey. How nice to introduce your self that way with all of your manners. Luckily they just laughed after the shock, got him off the table and did manage to eat some of the turkey later. One of my favorite Thanksgiving stories.
 May be he is  related to you Vern?? I hope you enjoy your holidays, let me know if you manage to top that tree!!

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Order your coffee, chocolates and Cook Books now!!