[Dailydrool] OBR Mini-Waddle and Raffle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 09:12:57 PST 2011

King Chunky here:  (You know, the cute little black guy who was King of Michigan last year, along with his mom, Qw. Pawtunia)

Just
 a couple more days to order raffle tickets for the mini-waddle raffle!
 We really count on you, especially if the weather turns bad. One year
the weather was so bad we had only one little hound who showed up, but
we still made $600 on the raffle!

 We have nearly 20 nice raffle
packages and ticket sales have been very slow, so you have a good chance
 of winning something nice.  Go to the OBR website where you can see
pictures of most of them.  Or, better yet -- if you are in or around Ohio
 -- come and waddle with us!  If you come, you can buy raffle tickets on
 a candy cane with 5lbs. of cookies in it!  But ya gotta come to get
tickets on that!

Chunky

We'll show the
 world what Ohio Hounds are made of!