[Dailydrool] Howliday exchange list

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:06:52 PST 2011

Amanda let me know that all lists have been sent out. I have printed labels for some years now for folks- all moolah goes to the bassets ( is there anywhere else for moolah to go??)

If you want me to print the howliday exchange labels for you~ they are:

$10 for the long list

$6 for the mid list

$3 for the short list.

I use your own label to mail them to you- this will help prevent you from sending yourself a card and that way I am certain which list you are on. Let me know if you want the Hero labels as well.
If you want personalized return address labels- I need a picture ( I have a few howliday ones I can use if you don't have one) and your address as you want it on the label. 30 labels to a sheet at $3 per sheet. If you want labels, please email me off list angelikabrn at hotmail.com
 You can snail mail a check made out to either Droopy or OBR or pp the moolah.

Anyone who has already asked for labels- yours will be in the mail first thing monday morning.
A HUGE thank you to Amanda Sherwin for doing this again- for,I'm not sure now... the nickzillionth year??
Happy Howlidays~ I can't believe it is that time already!
Angelika