[Dailydrool] auction update

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:07:52 PST 2011

The last auction for the puppy mills for the season was held on Saturday
and there were 11 beautiful about 6 month old bassets there that we were
able to get..because of the age the other millers were bidding on them but
Kelly held her ground and got them all whoohoo...if you want to help
contact me at cowbobdog at gmail.com .. the chip in is closed but can check
for updates on the dogs and pic when I get them
http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction or check out my facebook
page at http://www.facebook.com/cowbobdog

This thanksgiving we were thankful that 11 bassets will never know the life
of cages and babies and sore feet on wire floors...whoo hoo

We believe!!

Kathy & Bobby from Heaven