[Dailydrool] Sunny update early Mon. a.m.

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 04:09:20 PST 2011

I just talked to the internist who is taking care of Sunny. He
feels that it's something infectious and will be consulting with
the radiologist in a little while. Sunny was taken off the oxygen
during the night and is doing okay without it but is still coughing
up blood mixed with saliva at times.  I am sure she will be in
ICU until that stops.

Please continue the drool for our little girl!

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny