[Dailydrool] To NIgel et al

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:05:09 PST 2011

Dear NIgel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper,

My mom is on a dyiet too, and I feel your pain.  I think all of us have
lost weight also.  We aren't trying to lose da weight either!  Not so much
treats coming now, which is bery sad. Dad is still good for givin' us
treats though.  He's also good at givin' himself treats either! BWHAHAHAHAH!

Anyway, we're getting more walks, which is the mostest wonderful thing we
do here at OEBE International headquarters.

Maybe your mom can use chopped celery, peppers, and carrots for your
treats.  We adore those.  We taught Data how to eat 'em too!

Lub,
Roland, Truman and Beagle Boy Data

--
Janice Henry Colvin