[Dailydrool] all the bloat business

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:44:41 PST 2011

All this bloat business has me scared silly. I have 2 of my own (ages 1 &
11) and two 3-year-old foster sisters. Now every time they sneeze, I find
myself checking their belly for symptoms. It's enough to scare a mom to
death! One thing I did read at one point on the Drool was that if you wet
the dry kibble, that can help. That way, they don't eat and then gulp big
quantities of water. Last night, one of the girls threw up a little bit
during the evening and I almost panicked! And the thing about whining!
Well, the girls are whiners anyway, so I feel like I'm on constant alert. I
somehow missed the issue with the bloat video. Can someone please post it
or the link again? Man, it's a good thing I never had children! I'm so
paranoid that they would have grown up psychotic!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."