[Dailydrool] Drool - Sunny, Dex, Laura and Liz

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:20:30 PST 2011

We are slinging lots of get-well drool to Sunny and lots of no-eye-pain
drool to Dexter. Also some no worry drool to the Mamas.

Laura- we are so sorry that you are missing Harry so much but I am sure the
stocking on top covered in his hair was a sign. Xo

Alicia - We are so sorry to read about the future re-homing of Liz but I
know you have put a lot of thought into it and would not be making this
decision if you had any other choice. We are thinking of you and your crew
during this difficult time. Best of luck finding a great new home for her.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert