[Dailydrool] Turkey Overload

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Mon Nov 28 15:38:58 PST 2011

Its Buddha,
Now I look like a Buddha with a belly! Too much Turkey. Actually my mom
keeps me at just the right weight of 60 lbs for I am a naturally occurring
large Basset i.e. long!

Hope everyone had a good holiday and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving
where you live, I'm sending drool anyway! Who can't use a little this time
of year?

This is Lynne, how do I find out how to sign up for a Howliday Card? I
think this would be so much fun.  Thanks and Peace.

Buddha, Filbert, Hazel, and Lynne the human

--
*Lynne *
*