[Dailydrool] From Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:03:43 PST 2011

Dis Llewis for a change mebbe youse can read it.
Mr. Cooper very deprest. He got word taday that he breeder, Mrs Melodee
Tragnitz done died. She prolly at the Belgian Bridge now been greeted by
her babies of whut dere were meny. Mr. Cooper, he won, and Mr. Quiller,
waaay back befour my time, he won two.
Mr. Cooper he leff home at 8 weekes which erly but MomPerson say he inna
howse wif 2 pitbulls whut she no trust so she insissted teking he erly. Ms
Melodee very good wif Belgians not so hot on Bassets nebber unnerstood why
MomPerson hab we, too. MomPerson quit splainin affer awhile. Eivver youse
likes Bassets or youse dont she say an Melodee fink we dopey.
Mebbe so but we trek bettern any Belgian we nose. So dere.
Oh deer, Mr. Cooper no no, I didint meen to hurt youse feelings. I nose you
sad. Less go git Conley and do some surfin'. You git dibs.
Lub an Drool to them in need an to Liz an she fambly too, mekin hard
choices.

Llewis ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper