[Dailydrool] Da Brave MomPerson: warning graffik

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:58:30 PST 2011

Are MomPerson very very very brave.
Oh, dis Cnly.
See dere a monster libbin in da hawse sumwheres. We heers it. Them mebbe.
Mossly inna kitchun where all da goodies are. Dis Terribul! A monster in da
goodies!
We smells it but no seeit.
Llewis he say he heer it hebby footstumps clumpin roun but no seeit.
It cuod be hugeish libbin off goodies unner da sink an ARE DOG DRORE!!!
Where we keeps are moss vallybyl goodies da chickie jerkie!! Ohno dis too
bad to fink abowt.
So odder day MomPerson open a droer an sey oh we got us monsters. She send
DadPerson out to buy monster traps.
Den, oh dis so terrybill I cn hardly rite it
Den
Oh dis juss awful youse got dellykates tummy no reed no further
Ise warned youse
Den
SHE THROWT OUt ALLA DOG TREETS IN DA DOGGIE
DROWERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can youse bleeve it? ALLA DEM
Oh I gets da cold willies juss finking abowt it.
Ok so den she teke 4 monster treps. She use PEENIE BUDDER!! Are peenie
budder. Prakically da onliest good fing leff inna hawse. An she put a
liddel dap on eech monster trep an berry berry berry careful she put dem in
da drooers an unner da sinks.
Den she wate.
She likea c at t waitin.
Dis mornin she pull owt eech drooer reeeeeeel slow an shure nuff in da
bottum drooer dere da monster be inna monster trep.
Wow she putted on da anal squeezin gloves, and she get a poop bag an she
sloooooooooooooooooly pull it out a dere be a HUGE MONSTER at leest two
feets long inna trep wif huge teef all bloody frum eetin sum tiny liddel
dog or kitty an eyes whut glowin eben da monster ded an claws like mebbe a
grizzle bare an

whut? Yessir I rite dat. Yessir you seed it two. Yessir, Mr. Cooper sir.
Nossir I didint lie. Nossir I wooden do dat. Well sir, mebbe a liddel.
Yessir I nose whut a mouse be. Yessir. I seed it. Nossir I.....yessir.
Yessir. Nosir. Rite away sir.

Ok so it a mouse.
My story bedder, youse gotta amit dat.
Yessir I done now sir I going sir yessir it a liddel mouse sir. Smaller den
my feets sir yessir nosir I goin I goin......
quikly from
Conly of Conly Nigel Llewis an Mr. Cooper Sir.